Friday, July 23, 2010

Assignment

Since I left early (concert tonight+mom sick=bail) I will go ahead and take this time that I should be rehearsing to do my assignment.

1) Who am I? I am Jaquennetta. I am the female 'player' in Navar.
2) Where am I? court of Navar, near France. In a dreamy-reality.
3) What time is It? Present day or anytime. sorry, thats all i could come up with.....
4) What surrounds me? a garden, a classroom, other characters (Costard, De Armado, and Moth mainly), sky, grass, chalkboard, benches, i think that Jaquennetta is in her own little world sometimes also.
5) What is my relationship?
Prince: He is higher up than me. I treat him like a king (because he is) and obey him.
the lords: same thing because they are still higher up than me.
Costard: okay, I think that Jaquennetta still likes Costard a little bit, even though she teases him, she secretly wants him.
De armado: Jaquennetta is IN LOVE with him. however she is a bit hesitant at first because he comes on a little strongly
Moth: i think that she doesn't like to treat Moth like a servant. Maybe Jaqu just thinks that Moth is an adorable little elementary student.
The princess and ladies: maybe Jaquennetta is a bit jealous of the ladies? and the Princess intimidates her.
Holofernes and Nathaniel: Jaqu thinks that they're really smart. But she has no idea that they think so lowly of her.
Dull: she doesnt really have much interaction with Dull....haha, maybe she likes him too! XD
6) What are my given Circumstances? Jaquennetta is in love with De Armado, and they obviously do something and she gets pregnant. But I honestly think that she has feelings for Costard too.
7) What do I Want? Jaquennetta wants De Armado. simple
8) What's in the Way? simple: COSTARD!
9) How am I going to get it? Flirt as much as she can!
+1) How will I know when I've Got It? she has De Armado's baby and they get married.


I hope I did this right! XD

-Raya

No comments:

Post a Comment