Thursday, July 22, 2010

Fo' ruls (For real)

So this is what blogging is for my home skilittinis. I was feelin' it and I was like, homes, I gotst to get this down. So I for ruls know my lines but I am afeared I gonna get up on that stage and be like "aw flubberwibbet where my head go dawg?" I have to say there are couple speach-like lines that I'm a lil' foggy on but you know how it is. I just feel kinda like a poo cuz' I be thinkin' "there be those people out thur 'nd they gotst mo' lines in a line than me but I don't know I just don't have some o' those down yet and I should." So I just needed to express my concern for tomorrow 'n' (this means to letters and missing in this three letter word) get it out o' my system so I can straight get some sleep. I's (it is) cra-cra-crazy what my mind me doin' at night. This is how my thoughts are comin' to me 'nd I'm just rollin with it. I'm writin' my speakin' mind dawg. Like you know, I'm not rully speaking my mind cuz you know I'm writin' it but I'm sayin' it as I'm writin' it, you know, you know. Sooo, I think I gotst to go to bed now cuz it's late, so thanks for letting my free my mind.
I'm out!
Sari-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment