Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ok, NOW is the time to get sad.

Wow. Just wow. These three weeks have been amazing. I can't even start to go into detail with all of the amazing experiences that I have had.

I really want to thank the cast first. You really made me feel accepted, especially towards the end. I managed to have a great group of friends, a girlfriend, and a mentor by the end. Everyone was just such a pleasure to be around. I have never been in a place with so much constant energy. It was really such an awesome time, too much for words.

I also would like to thank Ian. Without you none of this would have been possible, and a meaningful (yet short) chapter in my life would be left unwritten. You really taught me so many things that I wouldn't have learned otherwise, and grew my passion for theatre. I can't thank you enough.

Well, it is a pain to see everyone go without some sort of huge sendoff to finalize it. Then again, I doubt I would feel better or feel more closure with a huge party to end it with (P.S, we forgot to rave!) I have had an amazing time with everyone in the cast. Hopefully, I have four more happy years at STC.

All good things must end, less they become bad things.

So, until next year,


Jake "Longaville" McHugh

No comments:

Post a Comment