Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Did I say actors? I meant, I want you to be clowns.

Today was really, really fun. I enjoyed being a clown. For once I actually felt like I was doing something right. I was probably completely and horribly terrible, but I don't care. If everything in my life fails, I think I'm going to resort to clowning. (:

I found the exercise we did this morning particularly interesting. I had tied a shirt around my leg, and suddenly that leg became busted. So, I basically dragged it around, incorporating that defect into my character. The thing I prized most was the jeweled gold something-or-other on my hand. I had stolen it during a raid in Vietnam, and kept it as a souvenior. It's what Jack Sparrow would do. My hat kept falling off...and messed up my hair. ):

It was interesting today to talk about dreams during lunch. Apparently the whole world wants to kill Patrick, in his dreams. I'm sad I didn't get to go hang with everyone at Mellow Mushroom ):

Can you guys believe we're opening in a WEEK and A HALF? It just occured to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment