Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sleepysleepysleepysleepy...

Im sleazy for Weasley.
OK, first off, the start of today was AMAZING! I feel that I really learned a lot from the improv. I also think that I did pretty well with them, despite my terrets turning into depression. Haha.

I had a great time in the improv where there was a party, because you had no clue what the other people were up to. Sofia really did a great job conveying that she was in love with me in the scene, and Blake with the fact that I was smelly. :)


The second half of the day... was the second half of the day. I read for most of the time. I might be a smidge lost tomorrow when we block, but it was all I could do just to stay awake. I need to study the second half of my lines more. I can remember my lines, I just can't remember when I need to say them.



No comments:

Post a Comment