Friday, July 30, 2010

a note i'd just like to say!

dear STC Love's Labour's Lost 2010 Friday Cast!,
YOU GUYS WERE DA BOMBA.COM!!!!!I loved every minute of the play tonight. Kristen, thank you sooo much for dolling me up with my tacky cat-eyes and body glitter! XD Chloe, great job on De Armado!Sari-Rose, oh, Sari, good God!

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAFTA SAY YOU ARE THE MOST ADORABLE LITTLE COSTARD THERE EVER WAS!!!!!! XD XD XD
Everyone did suuuuuccchhh a good job tonight!

I can't believe some of the amazing characters I saw come alive on that stage. Moth, oh my goodness! DIGGIN THE FOOTIE PAJAMAS!

Dull, my parents cracked up at your coloring.

KEEP IT UP GUYS!
cant wait to see you guys next year and do it all again.

Raya(Jaquennetta)

ps. Saturday Cast, I will see thee tomorrow morn!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment