Monday, July 26, 2010

Shakespeare rapping, doodles, and massages.

Today started off very bad. I didn't have breakfast and I left my coffee at home. This made for a sad morning. I was very tired, and the slight headaches started after lunch (yes I am addicted to coffee, or caffeine, and this was withdrawal). After lunch and I ate I did feel significantly better, but still craving coffee.

Apart from that the audition advise was useful, this time I took notes so I shouldn't forget all this advise when it comes time I need it. I honestly don't do that many auditions and haven't decided if I want to pursue acting or not, so I don't know if I will do that many, but all the same.
After lunch watching the saturday cast was entertaining but humiliating, it may not have been perfect but that's expected, it was 10 times better than our poop. But I did enjoy relaxing on the side lines doodling in my script. I also really enjoyed the polishing we did. It was very funny and very helpful. I feel as though I am projecting much better, but I wonder if I am speaking too fast...

Well this play is coming together so beautifully, I think that both casts are going to have a wonderful show. Oh, I am going to start crying... wow I'm emotional. Last week, so sad. I have really enjoyed getting to know you all, this is such a fun and talented group of people I hope we don't loose touch.

On a lighter note, CAVEMAN GAME! All new comers, you are in for a treat! This is the most fun exercise that we do this entire camp, and as you all know that is saying something.

LOvE
~nORaH~

No comments:

Post a Comment