Wednesday, July 21, 2010

We're halfway there!

(runs off to sing lame Nickolodeon song)

It's starting to get sad how lame I am. When there are tough costumes to pick from, I pick a dress. When there are tons of song jokes to make, I pick Big Time Rush. When I had the option of football camp or acting camp, I picked acting.

Today was OK. While the clown thing wasn't that much fun, and I didn't learn a lot from it, it wasn't as bad as blocking. Blocking wasn't that bad at all, because I was in the scenes and had some lines. When I asked someone for the time, expecting 1 or 2, it was 3:30. I'm looking forward to actually acting, but not going without a script. I know the first half, but the second half is a bit fuzzy.

Also, I really feel like family with everyone here. And as everyone knows...



FAMILIES TOUCH EACHOTHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment