Saturday, July 31, 2010

Whether the Weather is Cold...

Everyone -

You guys are amazing. I've had some of the best three weeks I've had in a long time. I've grown as a person and an actress. I've made bonds. I've made friends. I've added to a family that keeps growing and I hope to keep in touch with everyone after this. At first, upon entering this, I was... well, terrified. I knew no one. I'm not one of those people that jumps into things. You've changed that.

Ian - you're amazing. I think I've said this more than once.

Friday Cast - what a show. What a show. What a production. I think you all have made this go down in history as one of the favorite productions I've been in, headcold or no headcold. (You've beat out Theatre in the Park and Doubt, by the way. Just so you know.)

Saturday Cast - beautiful performance. Remarkable. Truly outstanding. I didn't feel like I had seen it a hundred times once and again. It was fresh, and it was alive.

I apologize for not being there for strike - I slept on the way home so I have a bit before I really drop.

So, for the final time,
"Whether the weather is cold, or whether the weather is hot, we'll be together whatever the weather, whether we like it or not!"

With All Due Love and Admiration,

~Austin Dennis, signing out~

No comments:

Post a Comment