Sunday, July 25, 2010

Oh, Uta.

1. Who am I?
I AM HOLOFERNES. Scholar, Schoolmaster... Actor, and all around genius.

2. Where am I?
I am in the court of Navarre in France. I am teaching various classes on week days, I try to share my knowledge with the young people often. They need it. On the weekends I enjoy writing sonnets, epitaphs, poems or... beautiful plays starring myself.

3. What time is it?
It is present time.

4. What surrounds me?
Classroom walls, and very ignorant people. It would be so nice to have a conversation with someone who could keep up with my superior intellect one day. But for now, I shall settle for being surrounded by the French countryside and these inadequate persons.

5. What is my relationship?
Sir Nathaniel- Sweet Sir Nathaniel, he truly understands and appreciates my knowledge. He is great to have around, if only he were as smart as me, hm.
Dull- Oh, sweet Jesus. I cannot STAND him, his deterioting brain worsens every second. I try to humor him or teach him, but it is no use, he is an idiot. Such a freaking idiot.
Don Adriano DeArmado- This man thinks far too much of himself and his garrulous speech is too much for me to stand. You think he's done talking and he keeps going and going, and! That Spanish accent butchers his speech. Ugh.
Jacquenetta- Eh, lowly hooker lady, I don't really care. She is far too below me for me actually form an opinion about her.
ROYALTY- I wish to impress them.

6. What are the given circumstances?
I am here teaching these unattentative, stupid, and snobbish royal little boys. It's okay, I really do enjoy doing anything where I can spread my mountains of knowledge to others. I'm sure it's very helpful to them.

7. What do I want?
I want to finally be respected as I deserve to be. It is also a dream of mine to see my name in lights...HOLOFERNES!

8. What's in the way?
Well, it is such a battle to get the people of the court to actually pay attention and listen to me. So their ignorance is definitely in my way. As far as my acting dreams, my current job, status, and all around position in life is in the way.

9. How am I going to get it?
I will continue to teach and spread my knowledge to all people in order to gain respect and an understanding. In order to achieve my acting dream, I will start at the bottom and work my way up, starting with THE NINE WORTHIES. That will be the start of my career.

10. How will I know when I have won?
I will receive I higher position within the community and more power. And of course I will know when I achieve my acting fantasy when I star in a major play as the most beautiful leading lady and everyone LOVES me. My fame and career should take off from there.


theee end.

No comments:

Post a Comment