Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Do what you say-ay"

Things I should be doing right now: working on earth science assignments, helping set the table, not getting sentimental, tidying up my desk...Well, all I can think about is this play. Never have I been so consumed by wanting to be sure of my lines or trying to remember blocking or notes! "And I forsooth in love!" Yes, I am in love with Love's Labor's Lost. It really has swept me off my feet, quite literally. And I can't believe tomorrow is Thursday! Where did the time go?! It has all felt like a fever dream!

However, now is not the time for moping or tears! We have a show people!! It is time to get light cues down, take our notes to heart, and make the most of these last two days. Italian run Friday, and my mom is coming to see our dress rehearsal tomorrow! XD

So TO HELL WITH EARTH SCIENCE! I'm Biroooon!

---Sincerely, Dylan Goodman

No comments:

Post a Comment