Monday, July 26, 2010

I'm Chloe Oliver and I will be portraying Blogger.

This is my third time around with the audition talk, and we're getting pretty tight. It might sleep over at my house this Friday. I remember the first time I heard it, it pretty much changed my world. All those little questions, some of which I hadn't even thought to ask, were cleared up. I can also say that having helped my dad (who's a producer) with auditions before- the human bit is very true. It's important to be professional, but when you're on the other side of the table it's also very easy to tell when niceness and eagerness is too forced or a put-on. The relaxed ones win the prize!
Running lines in the lobby was fun, and also pretty helpful. I'm trying to get to the point where I can't get my lines wrong, and I think I'm almost there! Poor Dylan- I got tired just watching book for him! Biron just goes on and on! It was also nice to act out scenes when possible with the actors there. Taylor and I have perfected our spanking technique.
Counting the Moments,
Chloe

PS- a shout out to my cave partner-in-crime George! Can't wait to get in touch with my Natural Woman tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment