Sunday, July 25, 2010

part one.

okay so first i guess i should talk about friday, and then i'll do a separate part two post with the questions....
i loved the class with jerry. the uta hagen lesson was reallyyy useful to me, because i'd never had one before. and it was really cool to have someone who actually studied with her explain it. the great thing is that everything that he talked about i will carry with me to the next show i do. and the next. and the next and the next and the next. and i think you get the point. haha.
watching the first stumble through was really useful to get the perspective of all the scenes together and how they flow though we didn't get through it all. and watching it turn to poop made me much more determined to do my best so that when it's saturday night's turn tomorrow, it won't be quite as poopified. :)
oh and shout out to my jake and amir buddy if you're for some reason reading this. penguin suittttt. :)

1 comment: