Friday, July 23, 2010

The Weatherman Told Me...

That we're going to be in heat during the weekend, so get ready.


Today was awesome. Unlike most of our visitor visits, this one really taught me a lot. I understand now that instead of just asking, "What do I feel like in this scene?" I should be asking questions like "What did I feel like before this scene?" I also had a lot of fun maknig a connection between my new Jake and Amir buddy.
Although there were some slip ups, I feel kind of confident about how much I have memorized. I don't have as much to memorize as other people, but I still feel like I did a good job.
Today, all in all, was a fun day.

3 comments:

  1. JAKE AND AMIR BUDDYYYYYYY! hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be Jake and you be Amir.

    OOOOOHHHHH, I get it!


    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha. i feel stupid. but that's okay because i'm watching some right now! yayyyy(:

    ReplyDelete