Sunday, July 25, 2010

Uta Hagen Questions

1. Who am I?
I am an old woman, yet a servant to the princess. The princess is above me in social status and, so, I am looked down upon. Although, I am looked to for advice; my old age has taught me much.

2. Where am I?
I am in the court of Navarre in France. I am either following the princess or running errands that she has given me.

3. What time is it?
It is modern day, but very formal, and as Ian put it, almost dream-like.

4. What surrounds me?
France, many royals; all of which I look up to, other people below me on social status, the field, palace, etc.

5. What is my relationship?
I am fairly smack in the middle when it comes to social status. I look up the the royals and their friends. I am not intimidated by them, but my old age has taught me to be respectful (except when I am drunk). I am almost a motherly figure to the princess and her girls. I tell them about a lot, but I must follow their commands. I am even more respectful to Ferdinand and his friends because they are royals of the land I am on.

6. What are the given circumstances?
The princess teases Ferdinand. He loves her, she thinks he's hot but isn't sure if she wants to be with him. I try to get her to get with him, but I am almost proud of my ladies when they stand up for themselves.

7. What do I want?
I want the princess to get with Ferdinand. I think it could help me, as well as the princess.

8. What's in the way?
The princess doesn't really want to be with Ferdinand. It's practically a game for her. In addition, her father dies.

9. How am I going to get it?
The only thing I can do; respectful persuasion. I can't lose my job, but I do try to talk sense into her.

10. How will I know when I have won?
When Ferdinand and the princess marry, and I am helping with marriage and honeymoon decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment