Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Why am I so bad at this?

I keep not blogging and it really is unacceptable. Yesterday. I would like to say I could have sat there and watched Taylor and Andy go back and forth forever! I thought it was brilliant. Screw high school versions I am glad everyone was mature enough to handle what we were given I think it made it twice as enjoyable. I hope I can transfer these activities to my characters in the future. I really enjoyed the activities and I tried explaining them later and the dinner table and my dad was like "it must just be a theater thing" he didn't quite get it. Today I really enjoyed the improv. It is one of my favorite parts of acting and impulse/improv activities are the shit. I have to say, Ian, I commend you for really working on impulse. I thought it was quite amusing. When I was on the bench (subway seat) I was between two of them and got pinched and now I have a bruise, but it was fun nonetheless. Also I thought I'd share that tonight I shared my shower with a spider. It was small and it didn't do anything but help the environment. I think I saved a lot of water because I showered a little faster. If only there were more brave spiders out there that would risk their lives to save water. I can't wait for tomorrow, and I frightened/excited for off book day.
Good night,
Sari-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment