Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Clown Town

It's been a while since I last posted and I feel terrible about it. But I has awesome news that I have to share with EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I am 16.

My adorable niece Tarah will be 3 in ten days on the 31st.

My sister in law went to the hospital early this morning....

As of today, I have entered round 2 of being an Aunt.

Jaden Shirley was born earlier today in Greenville (the only reason I'm sad to be in Raliegh right now.... XP). She is the best birthday present ever, and I will spoil the little 6Lb 11oz bundle ROTTEN. I'm currently waiting for a picture from the nervous, but happy dad (my brother) which I will show to every single clown at the Conservatory.

I had fun today, and I couldn't have picked a better way to spend my Sweet 16. I love you all!!!

Until the next conspiracy arizes.....
Lee

PS: Families do indeed touch each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment