Saturday, July 24, 2010

Uta Hagen and Poop

Learning about Uta Hagen this morning was really interesting. We didn't learn all the stuff about the fourth wall last year, and everything else was just as interesting the second time around. Hearing all about studying with Uta Hagen from Jerry, really made me wish I could have been one of those lucky students to be in her class. Uta questions are coming in a different post, possibly tomorrow.

As for the run through we did, Ian I am sorry sorry we turned to poop. Well I know that you expected poop, but we were supposed to have our lines memorized! While on this subject, I actually did have all my lines memorized, but as things turned down hill, I just got frantic at parts and couldn't remember things. I promise I will study my lines this weekend.

LOvE
~nORaH~

No comments:

Post a Comment