Tuesday, July 20, 2010

improv?

I actually learned a lot today. I liked the action/reaction (being a seaweed was actually very relaxing). I'm always kind of worried about improv- that I won't react right, or I'll do it wrong. I felt like I did ok today, though. I mean obviously, there's room for improvement, but I'll get there eventually (I hope!)

Blocking was kind of a challenge, simply because I was really tired and didn't feel like standing on my feet. It'll be fun to block Deer Lake, though... Or watch it be blocked, which I think is what I'll be doing. I am most excited to just get into the actual characterization, which to me is really the most interesting part of a show.

Clowning should be fun tomorrow! And NOT biking. My mom finally gave in and said the weather was too hot, so she's giving me bus money! yaaaay! (simple pleasures...)\

Oh, and Dylan, I've decided to repay you for Grand I'm gonna make a mix CD! It might be a fail but I feel like I have to pay you back for the stolen music. Haha.

Until tomorrow!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment