Thursday, July 22, 2010

"Ваши болваны прекрасны."

Today was very enjoyable. Even though I didn't do much more than the preshow and cementing that poem, I felt very satisfied with the day. Deer Lake was hysterical, I re-cemented my ability to do a decent Russian accent, and I realized I'm one accent away from the full box-o-voices Ian recommended. This makes me happy.

The more we go, the more I learn about Nathanial. I have this weird, gut feeling that he has something reminiscent to stage fright. Preaching is one thing - you get lines, and everyone listens to you like you're a god no matter what you say. You could tell them God is actually Ajax and they wouldn't care. But acting is different. Especially in front of the lords. But he does it anyway - for Holofernes.

Also, discussion of psychopaths and sociopaths at lunch was fun. Psychoanalyzing is fun in general.

Ties are my friends. Except MJ Shoes and Suspenders tomorrow.

Climbing Up The Latter of Death To See Deer Lake,
Russian Hats Are Fuzzy-licious
I Can't Get Any More Excited

~Austin Dennis~

PS. Title is "Your boobs are fine" in Russian. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment