Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Every now and then I fall apart!

And I need you now tonight! I told my dad about starting the "Total Eclipse of the Heart" singalong. He's never been prouder. I'm so glad so many people also knew the song.
This morning was so much fun. Between the vocal exercises to the huge excitement of the communication game, I almost had a heart attack.
It's also really nice to see the show coming together. It's getting legitimately funny, and the costumes have me totally pumped. I had no idea I'd love wearing my costume as much as I do. I'm so eager for the next couple days to put everything together. And of course the rave, eventually. I think some Bonnie Tyler music may have to make a guest appearance.
Shout out to Taylor Renn. She and I are the cats (named Panties and Mittenboots) of proud owner, Evan.
Most Sincerely,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment