Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Caveman Exercise!

Today was just plan amazing! For the most part, at least.
To start the day I had coffee and breakfast, which is always nice.

So this morning's caveman exercise beasted! I was lots of fun. It's amazing how intense you get in the game, and how everything becomes real, the actions and feelings. My bond with Jessica was excellent. And all of the feelings attached to that were so powerful, and the same goes for Claire in the second half. I WAS IN TEARS, SOBBING! I love you ALL. This is an amazing cast.
For the later half of the day, it was wonderful to get rid of all that poop. I must say the friday cast did beautifully, or almost, but we'll get there. Although I do have to say I was very upset with myself( at least until Ian gave me a shout out! :)). I knew my lines, and I thought I knew my ques too. I promise I studied them. But I guess I just don't know how fast they come or just being on stage with the lights and other people throws me off. Which ever it was I missed a few ques, sadly.

All in all, however, today was an excellent day. I had lots of fun

LOvE
~nORaH~

P.S. I left my glasses back stage today. Ian if you find these could you please keep them for me. I will get them tomorrow. THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment