Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 11

XP

-Monday

:/

- kinda stumbly over the lines, but im practicing lots tonight

:(

-mommy wouldn't let me audtion for Little Women

:D

- Audition Schpiel (????) was super helpful
- Fizzy Skittles

XD

- The Diary of Helen Keller
- Rap Battle, Shakespeare style

I'm also going to include my Uta Hagen questions in this post!

1) Who am I? - Costard, a clown. The fool. The swain.

2) Where am I? - The Court of Navarre, in the king's park France, Navarre University

3) What time is it? - Modern- ish time? 1600s? Somewhere in Shakespeare's warped perception of time. It makes more sense if you've taken PoT.

4) What are my surroundings? A buncha fools in love.

5) What are the given circumstances? - I got arrested for being with Jaquenetta in the park. I have to fast w/ bran and water. Don Adriano is my keeper.

6) What is my relationship? - Princess/ Ladies - I think they're nice, but a little stuck up.
The King - Throws me in jail, and then breaks his own law :PPPPPP what a meanypants
Biron - he's a pretty cool guy, he gave me money!
Longaville and Dumain - they're alright
Dull - I kinda feel sorry for her, she's not too bright.
Don Armado - Ugh! I don't like him! He stole Jaquenetta from me!
Jaquenetta - She's pretty, I like her.
Moth - He's so tiny! He's kinda cute until he tries to fight me.
Sir Nathaniel and Hollofranies - They're pretentious, but they made me part of their play, and acting is FUN.
7) What do I want? - Jaquenetta, not nesscesarrily to be with her forever, but just to have my way with her for a time

8) What is in my way? -Don Armado

9) How will I get it? - Have my way with her, then dump her on Don Armado.

10) How will I know when I got it? - Don Armado and Jaquenetta will be happily married and have a lovely baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment