Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh, All of Those Issues of Mine

On a side note- it just started to rain. Fun times! Dylan- you know what to do!
This morning was oodles of fun. Even watching was so exciting. Ooohhh thunder just happened! I felt like I got better at relating to the other people in the scene and letting go of those pesky thoughts that happen in my head the second time around. However pursuing all three goals at once was a trick (hence the rolling around at Joey's feet. I just wanted his help!). Imma have to be injecting some of this into Armado.
As far as the afternoon- well I got a lot more scarf knitted. I feel like we started out so well, but by the end of the day were so chatty and unfocused! All that bottled energy just wants to explode. I am happy about the staging of the play-within-the-play, though. Actors making fun of acting- what could be better?
Eagerly Waiting Your Reply,
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment