Monday, July 12, 2010

So...uh...hi?<--FAIL!

Hey dudes! I'm Ray!

Most of you at camp know me as Taylor (the one with the hat) but I prefer Raya....

anyway, XD

I'm soooo excited to be here with you guys this summer for conservatory! (did I spell that right? I'm a fail when it comes to spelling....)

Well, a little bit about me is:

I play Jaquenetta on both nights, I'm naturally a blonde(for those of you who..noticed, i have blue hair currently.), I love to act (why else would I be here...), and I write FANFICTIONS!!!!! XD

I loooove writing books. I currently have a seven book series called the Forbitten Again series, a fanfiction series called Ich Kann Nicht: a TH fanfiction series, six other random fanfictions, and that's about it.

My fave is Come here Rude Boy...a Tom Kaulitz fanfic. http://www.tokiohotel.com/us/forum/showthread.php?t=8926 If you ever feel like reading that... just click there.

soooo, yeah. that's uh, pretty much it.

sorry if I have epically failed at this. I'm not really sure what i am exactly supposed to be blogging about....

*looks down in shame*

I guess It'd help if I started with my faveorite part of today.

It.
was.
hallarious.

That is alllll i hafta say about that. I looooooooooved the clay excercise and the puppets. Although I epicallly failed at both... :/

I can't wait for another exciting day tomorrow!

SHOUT OUT TO THE FRIENDS I MADE TODAY!!!!!

Blake, and Leah!

the rest.....*evil grin* we will meet again tomorrow....

you.
will.
be.
MINE!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

*coughs* that was...unnescicary!(sp?) well, what i mean is...

i.
will.
not.
stop.
until.
i.
befriend.
each.
and.
every.
one.
of.
you.


Well, we have three weeks!

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS!!!

2 comments:

  1. OH HELLO FELLOW FIC WRITER, HOW ARE YOUUUU?

    It's quite entertaining to find a fanfic writer/reader/that thing in this group.

    OKAY, SO, FANDOMS: Gogogogogogo. I'll tell you mine once I see yours. /Creeper. (I do write Shakespeare fanfic, though. So I'm not being a TOTAL creeper.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. This is Austin, ie. Sir Nathanial ie. The one with the Ringo shirt. Because I keep forgetting it doesn't say my name on my posts. XD

    ReplyDelete